Computing services to facilitate Columbia's business workflow.
CUIT Desktop Support provides computing services to assist in your business workflow. Our services include, but not limited to, hardware and software consultation, procurement and setup, ongoing support, managed secure desktops, and local drive backup services. We also offer support for standard email clients (LionMail and Exchange). We support both Windows and macOS environments.
What is a CUIT managed computer?
A secure computing environment that is engineered and fully supported by a dedicated team of professionals.
CUIT managed environment consists of the following:
- Recommended standardized hardware Click here
- Standardized software Click here
- Compliance with University security policies
- Automated updates and patching to the operating system and core applications
- Local backup solution Click here
- CUIT Service Desk, offering a single point of contact to report issues
- Dedicated team of professionals providing 2nd tier endpoint support