This section provides a tutorial aimed at getting you up and running jobs on Columbia's research clusters. This tutorial is meant to assume no prior knowledge and is streamlined for economics students. If you are new to using the cluster, please follow all steps in order.
- What is the cluster and why should I use it?
- Accessing the cluster
- Navigating the cluster
- Moving files to and from the cluster
- Creating text files on the cluster (Stata example)
- Running jobs in interactive mode (Stata example)
- Running jobs in batch mode (Stata example)
- Using other programs on the cluster