- Step-by-step tutorial to conducting research on Columbia's High Performance Computing clusters
- Overview of the structure and disk space quotas for the Columbia University Information Technology servers
- Advice for working more efficiently on the clusters
- Recommendations on software for research in economics
- Download and install a pre-loaded operating system designed for economists
Software Specific Help
R - A Complete Statistics Package
Python - A complete Scripting Language - good for text analysis and web crawling, as well as modelling.