Learn Scientific Computing and Research Skills
- Crash Course
- The Columbia Linux Environment or Cunix
How to Get Involved
- Talk to Faculty
- Apply For Fellowships
- Join Some Scientific Societies
- Summer Research
- Read Journal Articles
- Astrobites - Each day, Astrobites, written by graduate students at Harvard and Michigan, distills one interesting astro-ph paper into a brief format at a level accessible to undergraduate students in the physical sciences.
- SAO/NASA ADS - The SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS) is a Digital Library portal for researchers in Astronomy and Physics, operated by the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory (SAO) under a NASA grant
- arXiv astro-ph - is an archive for electronic preprints of scientific papers in the fields of astronomy and physics.