- Sign-in to your Robin Powered Account. (How to)
- Then select "Schedule", located on top of the page.
- You should now see the calendar of available spaces. To schedule a space, select the date you wish to reserve a space on.
- Then select the Building and floor you would like to reserve you space on.
- You can then scroll to the time you would like to reserve your space.
- After doing so you should be able to see what spaces are available and what spaces are not.
- Then select the times lot of the space you would like to start your reservation for.
- you will then be prompt to fill out the details about your reservation.
- You can may also invite guests, they will receive a calendar invitationmay input how many number of invitees will be present.
- You can also may set your reservation request to repeat as well.
- Please indicate what this meeting or event is about under the notes.
- Then click "Book" and you are all set!Create request".
- The room administrator will then approve or reject your request.
For additional guides on how to use Robin, visit this link: Robin Powered Guide